Leadership education is about learning how to effectively handle complex, human challenges that often mean the difference between success and failure. Engineers are taught to think analytically and systematically. Leadership skills build on these strengths to make you a more effective engineer. More than just important, they are critical.
You can increase your impact by developing your leadership skills through ILead’s programs. Learn to:
- Build a vision and mission for yourself and your organization
- Work more effectively in teams
- Increase your awareness of others and use interpersonal skills
- Contribute your best in any situation
- Turn empathy into impact
- Uncover the strengths of team members and inspire them to common purpose