* This workshop is for PhD students and post-doctoral fellows *
Moderator: Doug Reeve, Director, ILead
- Michael Smith (General Manager, Aquantia Canada)
- Tereza Dan (Managing Senior Principal, Stantec)
- Jim Sarvinis (Managing Director, Hatch)
- Mirnader Ghazali (Capacity Expansion Project Leader, Sanofi Pasteur)
- Andrew Ling (Engineering Manager, Intel)
How do PhD students fail in the workplace? What skills do you need to avoid those failures? Come listen to engineering managers who have worked with really successful and not so successful PhD graduates to understand what the industry expects of you. Get ready to enter the workplace and avoid common pitfalls of PhD graduates in order to be your most successful self!