Get support or workshops tailored to the specific needs, context, and challenges of your club
What club wouldn’t benefit from a customized leadership or teamwork workshop tailored to the context and goals of their team? Or maybe guidance in developing a process for an updated mission, vision, or strategy to build energy, consensus, and clarity for the group moving forward. ILead can provide or develop a wide range of supports in partnership with club leaders to meet the specific needs and challenges of the club, and help the organization flourish and achieve its full potential.
Clubs & student organizations that want support for leadership training & development, solving organizational issues, and creating organizational changes and improvements.
Topics & Issues Covered
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotional Intelligence for Teams
- Personal and Team Goal Setting for Results
- Leadership Transition & Succession Planning
- Motivating & Engaging Members
- Communication Systems & Processes
- Dealing with Over - Commitment
- Any other topics or challenges can be addressed to fit the needs of the Club
- Personality styles in teams – working with different types of people
- Team values & norms – coming to common understanding
- Establishing Team Culture - for the whole team
- Influencing Team Culture - for team leads
- Establishing an Organizational Vision and/or Mission
- Strategic Planning
- Team Accountability Systems
- Effective Team Process - Task vs. Maintenance
- Feedback & Tough Conversations
2-8 hours + Flexible as determined between club execs and ILead.
How to Connect
Fill out the form below at any time to schedule an initial meeting to talk about possibilities.
Before meeting, think about the following questions:
- What are the key people and team related challenges that your team/organization is facing?
- What are the various opinions in the club about what the key challenges are?
- What is your best guess as to the underlying causes of those challenges?
- What is your team doing really well or is really good at that you want to build on and leverage moving forward?
- If we were to run 1 or a series of workshops for your team, what would be the ideal outcome right after the workshop(s) are done?