We have a variety of resources for you here including:
- Our Handbook for Student Leaders is a must read for anyone in a club or organization.
- ILead’s Lending Library houses personal and professional development books for students at any stage of their leadership development.
- Learn how you can get recognized for participating in ILead activities through the U of T’s Co-Curricular Record.
- Leadership excellence is recognized through a number of Scholarships & Awards.
- Check out Reports & Publications where you can learn more about ILead’s history and milestones.
Need more help?
In addition to the Handbook for Student Leaders, ILead has a large collection of leadership resources on specific topics to support your development. To learn more about what’s available and how we can help, contact info.ilead@@utoronto.ca or call 416.978.3018.